Location: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
- Assume responsibility for the planning and performance of audit and assurance engagements.
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to audit manager and partner.
- Supervise and coach staff auditors.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Strong organizational, communication, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (specially Excel and Word) and CaseWare audit software.
- Four to six years minimum experience in public accounting.
- BA in Accounting and professional certifications (CPA, CIA, CMA) are plusses.